Kevin Hubbard is a Pender & Coward shareholder and serves as COO of the firm. He focuses his practice on personal injury and civil litigation cases and regularly represents injured workers before the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission. Kevin also counsels clients on corporate and real estate contract matters and litigation. He has helped clients close numerous multimillion dollar real estate transactions as well as business sales and acquisitions.
For more than 30 years, Kevin has been an anchor of the Chesapeake legal community. He is the managing shareholder of the firm's Chesapeake office.
- Represented an individual in a high six-figure pedestrian injury recovery.
- Represented clients in numerous multimillion dollar real estate transactions as well as business sales and acquisitions.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Chesapeake Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Inn of Court
- Coastal Virginia's Top Lawyers, Personal Injury, 2022 and 2023
- Chesapeake Airport Authority, member and past Chairman
- TowneBank Chesapeake Board of Directors
- Montero Medical Missions, Chairman of the Board
- Chesapeake Ducks Unlimited, member and past President